Field-proven leaders in tripod entry and rescue systems.
- Solution for emergency high-angle rescue from a wide range of elevated work areas.
- Automatic Controlled Descent - 3 ft. (0.9m) per second.
- Bi-directional design - one end of the life line descends as the other ascends.
- Ideal for self-rescue or multiple escapes - approved for two person rescue.
- Available with lifting function to facilitate rescue - Hub model only.
- Easy installation and operation - training is required.
- 2 Person Rated - 550 lbs (250 kg) total combine weight.
- Max number descends - 20.
- Compliance : OSHA 1926, Subpart M, Appendix C.
- CAN/CSA Z259.2.3-99/EN 341A / CE 0123 CSA Classification: Type 1E.
- Device is designed from high-quality, lightweight machined alluminumm.